JLG® high capacity telehandlers allow operators to accomplish multiple tasks with the perfect blend of strength, versatility and smart technology. Their higher lift capacity and enhanced versatility cut down on the time it takes to complete the work, saving time, money and labor on the job site.
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 15650 lb / 7098.72 kg
- Maximum Lift Height: 43 ft 7 in. / 13.28 m
- Maximum Reach: 31 ft 1 in. / 9.47 m
- Operator Comfort – Spacious cab with enhanced visibility, 2-speed hydrostatic transmission and optional boom float and ride control
- Operator Confidence – Precision gravity lowering system, soft stop boom control, optional reverse sensing system and reversing camera
- Versatility – Integrated tow hitch and a wide range of attachments for more options on the job site
Drawbar Pull 23000 lb / 10432.62 kg
Frame Leveling 8 Degrees
Lift Capacity at Full Height 6750 lb / 3061.75 kg
Lift Capacity at Max Reach 2000 lb / 907.18 kg
Load Center 2 ft / 0.61 m
Maximum Lift Capacity 15650 lb / 7098.72 kg
Maximum Lift Height 43 ft 7 in. / 13.28 m
Maximum Reach 31 ft 1 in. / 9.47 m
Outriggers or Stabilizers No
Outside Turning Radius 13 ft 2 in. / 4.01 m
Speed – Maximum Lift 18.3 sec.
Speed – Maximum Lower 13.6 sec.
Speed – Maximum Telescope In 12.3 sec.
Speed – Maximum Telescope Out 15.8 sec.
Speed – Maximum Travel 20 mph / 32.19 km/h
Ground Clearance 1 ft 7 in. / 0.48 m
Machine Height 8 ft 9 in. / 2.67 m
Machine Length 20 ft 3 in. / 6.17 m
Machine Width 8 ft 1 in. / 2.46 m
Tire Size 17.5-25 SGG
Wheelbase 10 ft 7 in. / 3.23 m
Capacity – Fuel Tank 39 gal. / 147.63 L
Engine Horsepower 134 hp / 99.96 kW
Engine Manufacturer Deutz
Engine Model TCD 3.6L Tier 4 Final
Maximum Engine RPM 2200 rpm
Axle-Front High Bias, Limited Slip
Function Pump Type Load Sensing Piston
Operating Vehicle Weight 33660 lb / 15267.92 kg
Service Brake Type Wet Multi-Disc
Transmission Type Hydrostatic